Gallopade International is an award-winning publisher of more than 15,000 educational products!
GALLOPADE INTERNATIONAL was started as Gallopade Publishing Group, a small press, in Rocky Mount, North Carolina in 1979 by Carole Marsh. Today, Gallopade is in its 32 year, is a second-generation, family business and a key player in the children’s educational market.
GALLOPADE is highly regarded in a number of key educational product areas:
• Carole Marsh Mysteries include 78 titles in 9 distinct series! These mysteries are a favorite among children, teachers, and librarians across the country. These fun, educational mysteries incorporate lots of interesting history, geography, culture with cliff-hanger chapter endings to keep kids begging for more! Fun activities, built-in book club and SAT words are also included in each book. And, all Carole Marsh Mysteries have been assigned an Accelerated Reading quiz, Lexile measure, Fountas & Pinnell Guided Reading level and Developmental Reading Assessment level.
• More than 60+ products for each U.S. state in its “Your Source for State Materials” series.
• Extensive curriculum product arrays for Virginia, Illinois, Ohio, and other states under the banner (for example) The Virginia Experience.
• A collection of more than 50 products in its highly praised books on African Americans and black history—a series Gallopade has worked on for more than 30 years.
• Many other series, titles, and types of curriculum, especially for elementary through middle school.
GALLOPADE produces a variety of products, including: books in all formats (including e-books) curriculum workbooks, fiction, non-fiction, maps, stickers, timelines, CDs, teacher’s guides, games, and more, primarily for ages K-12.
GALLOPADE’s many awards include:
• Excellence in Education award from the National School Supply and Equipment Association
• iParenting Media’s Greatest Products for 2007
• Learning Magazine’s Teachers’ Choice Award for the Family
• Associations Advance America’s Award of Excellence and many more.