Early Learners Conference
Early Learners Conference
Have Fun Teaching Preschool through Third Grade
Saturday, August 15, 2015
9 AM to 4 PM
Online Discounted Registration Deadline: August 9, 2015
Join us for our Annual Early Learners Conference. Through this highly interactive event, Randi St.Denis helps parents:
- Discover what to teach and how to really enjoy this time when children are young
- Learn what to watch out for when choosing textbooks and workbooks
- Organize your space and schedule your time to make homeschooling easy
- Focus on the important things and leave the trivial behind
- Make learning fun while ensuring that your child has a good foundation for future academic and creative pursuits.
Whether or not you already know how you will homeschool and the materials you will use, this highly interactive day is designed for all parents. The Early Learners Conference does not promote any one form of homeschooling or any one type of curriculum. Instead, discover truths and techniques that apply to all children and all learning regardless of differences in educational approach.
- $65 (online registration) / $80 (at the door registration)
- Online Discounted Registration Deadline: August 9, 2015
- 8:30 – At the Door Registration
- 9:00 – Reading and Fluency Development
- 11:00 – Handwriting
- 12:00 – Lunch (on your own – at hotel or restaurants close-by)
- 1:15 – Mathematics
- 2:30 – History, Science, Bible and Literature – Interactive Learning Made Easy
Randi St. Denis, Director of Home Educators Encouragement Alliance, has been working with families for over 20 years. Married, with seven children ages 16 years and up (six who are in college), Randi brings an intense love for children and learning to helping parents understand what children are able to do and learn. She specializes in all types of children including gifted and special needs. A popular speaker, Randi also privately counsels on personal and educational issues and privately tutors through HEEA. For high schoolers, Randi provides tutoring in Math, Science, Writing, Remedial Reading and Spelling, Reading Comprehension, and raising SAT, ACT, GED and COMPASS scores.
Atlanta Learning Concepts
700A Hembree Place
Roswell, GA 30076
HEEA has partnered with Georgia’s Department of Education to offer Professional Learning Unit Credits (PLUs) to educators in Georgia! Now HEEA not only offer technical assistance, resources, and consultative services to the Georgia education community, but also give you the advantage of obtaining professional credit for your continuing educational requirements as well!!
PLU accreditation forms will be available at the seminar site with ten seminar hours equaling one Professional Learning Unit credit.