Would you like to be a exhibitor at the upcoming Southeast Homeschool Expo?
Advertise your homeschool product or service in the OFFICIAL 2017 Southeast Homeschool Expo Directory!
- Online Exhibitor Registration
- Exhibitor Shipping/Receiving Instructions
- Advertising Application – Advertise in our popular Southeast Homeschool &Educational Expo Directory
- Convention Bag Advertising – Put your brochures in our take home bag
Call Us! 1-800-285-6340
Act now and take advantage of this opportunity to:
Exhibit your products and services directly to southeastern homeschoolers and educational buyers. A booth at the Southeast Homeschool &Educational Expo will give you personal contact with many potential customers. You can display your newest products, meet new customers, give demonstrations and answer those important questions from potential purchasers – all in one place!
Advertise in our Expo Directory distributed to all show attendees, or place your brochure or keepsake item in our Expo Bag. Help homeschoolers remember you all through the year! For Directory advertising, contact Kelly Ling at 770-664-0960 or via email. Click here if you would like to advertise in our convention bags. Please contact us if you have any other questions.
Thursday, July 27th, 2017 – 10 AM to 4 PM
Homeschooling for Excellence 101 is a one-day conference where homeschool parents get individualized answers for their own personal situations from other seasoned homeschooling parents. Children ages four and up attend the Homeschool Kids Zone while parents attend the Homeschooling For Excellence 101 Conference.
2017 Southeast Homeschool & Educational Expo (Exhibit Hall and Workshops Open)
Friday, July 28th, 2017 – 10 AM to 9 PM
Saturday, July 29th, 2017 – 10 AM to 5 PM
A two-day Expo devoted entirely to the display, sale and discussion of educational materials with entire exhibit hall displays of materials by the best Christian, secular and specialty publishers. Exhibits Open!
Exhibitor Setup and Breakdown Times
- Setup – Thursday, July 27, 2017 – 12 noon to 5 PM. On Thursday, before setting up exhibit booths, exhibitors must register at the Exhibitor Registration Table located at the back dock doors of Exhibit Hall A.
- Exhibit spaces must be occupied by Thursday at 5 PM. NO SETUP ON FRIDAY MORNING!
- Breakdown – Saturday, July 30th- 5 PM to 9 PM, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING CLOSE OF EXPO.
Breakdown prior to close of Expo STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
- No limit to quantity.
- Reserve a 10’ x 10’ booth space. See contract for additional details.
- Request maximum of two workshops.
- See contract for details.
- Reserve hotel rooms at Convention Center.
- Beautiful Waverly Renaissance hotel.
- Hotel Parking: The Renaissance Waverly Hotel currently offers complimentary self-parking to Hotel Guests. Valet parking is also available for a nominal fee. Please be advised that all oversized vehicles (i.e., vehicles with trailers, RVs, tractor-trailers, etc.) will be charged $10.00 per day for additional parking space utilized. These vehicles should be registered with Loss Prevention upon arrival and will be assigned parking space appropriately.
- Exhibitors will be able to purchase food at the snack bar or Galleria Centre Food Court.