Act now and take advantage
Thursday, July 25th, 2019 – 10 AM to 4 PM
Homeschooling for Excellence 101 is a one-day conference where homeschool parents get individualized answers for their own personal situations from other seasoned homeschooling parents. Children ages four and up attend the Homeschool Kids Zone while parents attend the Homeschooling For Excellence 101 Conference.
Southeast Homeschool Expo (Exhibit Hall and Workshops Open)
Friday, July 26th, 2019 – 10 AM to 7 PM
Saturday, July 27th, 2019 – 10 AM to 5 PM
A two-day Expo devoted entirely to the display, sale and discussion of educational materials with entire exhibit hall displays of materials by the best Christian, secular and specialty publishers. Exhibits Open!
Exhibitor Setup and Breakdown Times
- Setup – Thursday, July 25, 2019 – 12 PM to 7 PM. On Thursday, before setting up exhibit booths, exhibitors must register at the Exhibitor Registration Table located at the back dock doors of Exhibit Hall A.
- Exhibit spaces must be occupied by Thursday at 7 PM.
- Breakdown – Saturday, July 27th- 5 PM to 9 PM, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING CLOSE OF EXPO.
Breakdown prior to close of Expo STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
- Request maximum of two workshops.
- See contract for details.
- Reserve hotel rooms at Convention Center.
- Beautiful Waverly Renaissance hotel.
- Hotel Parking: The Renaissance Waverly Hotel currently offers complimentary self-parking to Hotel Guests. Valet parking is also available for a nominal fee. Please be advised that all oversized vehicles (i.e., vehicles with trailers, RVs, tractor-trailers, etc.) will be charged $10.00 per day for additional parking space utilized. These vehicles should be registered with Loss Prevention upon arrival and will be assigned parking space appropriately.
- Exhibitors will be able to purchase food at the snack bar or Galleria Centre Food Court.