Christine Field is a former trial lawyer turned homeschooling mom. She and her husband have four children and live in Wheaton, IL. Her husband is the Chief of Police.
Her books include:
- Homeschooling 101: The Essential Handbook
- Homeschooling The Challenging Child: A Practical Guide
- Help for the Harried Homeschooler: A Practical Guide to Balancing Your Child’s Education with the Rest of Your Life
- Life Skills for Kids: Equipping Your Child for the Real World
- A Field Guide to Home Schooling
- Coming Home to Raise Your Children: A Survival Guide for Moms