Dinah Zike is coming to ATLANTA!
Dinah Zike is known for designing hands-on manipulatives that are used nationally and internationally by teachers, parents, and educational publishing companies. She is a frequent keynote speaker and continuing education consultant and presents to over 50,000 teachers and parents every year.
Her book, The Big Book of Books and Activities, won the Teacher’s Choice Award for “instructional value, ease of use, quality, and innovation”, and has become a teaching methods classic. Most recently, Dinah was awarded the Council for Elementary Science International’s Advocate Award.
Dinah Zike is an explosion of energy and ideas. Her excitement and joy for learning inspires everyone she touches. She knows how hard it is to make each day special for children because she taught for over ten years in the public school system.
Make Learning Fun!
Attend Dinah Zike Seminar at the Homeschool Expo!
The designer of hands-on manipulatives that are used nationally and internationally by teachers, parents, and educational publishing companies. A frequent keynote speaker and continuing education consultant, Dinah presents to over 50,000 teachers and parents every year.For all ages from Preschool through High School – graphic organizers make learning fun and easy.
- Bring excitement to your homeschool learning while students create materials that make learning and memorizing enjoyable.
- Make it easier for students to grasp concepts, facts, and ideas, or to sequence events.
- Multitudes of creative formats in which students can present projects, research, experiment results, and inquiry based reports instead of typical poster board or science fair formats….
- Immerse students in previously learned vocabulary, concepts, generalizations, ideas, theories, etc.
- Integrate language arts, social studies, mathematics, and science.