Speaker: Brett Allen
In this session, participants will encounter fresh ideas for implementing daily devotions in which each member of the family can participate. Word of Life missionary Brett Allen will explain how the Word of Life quiet time resources enhance family devotions by providing:
• Age-appropriate exercises for all members of the family, from pre-school to adulthood
• Synchronized readings of Scripture that focus all members of the family on the same passages of Scripture daily
• A six-year scope and sequence, providing opportunities to explore every segment of the Scriptures over a six year cycle
• An introduction of prayer journaling as a way to encourage all members of the family to grow in the discipline of fervent prayer
• Application questions that create opportunities for family discussion of the Scriptures
In addition, participants will hear testimony from Home School parents who have successfully integrated these tools in their family. You will hear from people who know the value of synchronized family devotions.